Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Sun Valley Wellness Festival & Conference (SVWF&C). Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you review through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to SVWF&C. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organizers of SVWF&C– Sun Valley Wellness Institute.
- Please note that SVWF&C/Sun Valley Wellness Institute reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organizer sunvalleywellnees.org.These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of SVWF&C tickets.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access SVWF&Con August 21-24, 2020 when SVWF&C is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the SVWF&C. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the SVWF&Ctickets, once (s)he receives it. SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed, or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that sunvalleywellness.org is the sole authorized source for purchasing SVWF&C tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorized source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonor such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The SVWF&Ctickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that SVWF&Ctickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the SVWF&Cticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as SVWF&Cstarts on August 21, 2020. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If SVWF&Cis cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If SVWF&Cis cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, pandemic, and the like. Once again, the decision of SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute will be considered final.
- If SVWF&Chas to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- SVWF&Cis a ‘rain or shine’ event.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing SVWF&Ctickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- SVWF&C and SVWF&C – Sun Valley Wellness Institute follows a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorized drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behavior/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at SVWF&C and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase SVWF&Ctickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
- Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
By attending the SVWF&C you and your guests assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Sun Valley Wellness Institute, SVWF&C, The Argyros Performing Arts Center, The Limelight Hotel, Sun Valley Events, and The City of Ketchum or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.
- SVWFC/Sun Valley Wellness Institute cannot prevent you [or your child(ren)] from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending the SVWF&C. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to attend the SVWF&C and/or enter onto the venues of the SVWF&C or premises you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By purchasing or attending any aspects of the SVWF&C you agree that you have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19 and hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for yourself and/or your children in order to utilize SVWF&C/Sun Valley Wellness Institute’s services and accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19.
We really hope you will have a great time at SVWF&C. You can get your tickets here www.sunvalleywellness.org/passes